Why Work With Allegrone?
- Top Health Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Training and Development
- Profit-sharing plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Volunteering encouraged
- Dynamic and rewarding work environment
Without our dedicated employees, our company would not thrive. It is our employees'
commitment, loyalty, and experience in quality construction that has not only set us
apart, but has contributed to our solid reputation in the industry. The request for our
project managers, supervisors or craftsmen on repeat projects is our prime satisfaction.
We take our commitment to honesty and integrity very seriously. These qualities are essential in each of our employees.
The Allegrone Companies are consistently searching for qualified people to join our team. We offer a management career at a dynamic, challenging, and technologically advanced workplace. We offer a field career in a fast paced and rewarding work environment. We offer all employees an excellent benefits package including health insurance and retirement plans.
The Allegrone Companies are currently looking to fill the following roles:
Available Opportunities with Allegrone Companies
Allegrone Construction Co. is seeking an entry-level Assistant Project Manager with a four-year degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
Allegrone Construction Co, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager with a passion for construction to manage projects from final budget approval to construction completion. These projects range in size from $1 to $15 million and are typically located in the Western MA area. Job duties include project management and supervision of public/private commercial, institutional and multi-family new construction and renovation projects.
• Oversee and manage all aspects of construction from start of project through final closeout and warranty. Project size commensurate with applicants experience and capabilities.
• Review and analyze plans, specifications and contract requirements.
• Create and maintain construction schedule for review with project executive and subsequent presentation to project team.
• Monitor construction progress, update construction schedule as required, making necessary adjustments to maintain project completion commitments. Present schedule updates at job meetings.
• Monitor work for compliance with contract documents; ensure that work in field conforms to approved submittals.
• Attend project meetings to discuss project, answer questions and present new business items.
• Manage information flow and process documentation of submittals, change directives, rfi's, etc, in a manner that keeps all team members fully updates at all times.
• Collect, review, mark up and present submittals, samples and mockups to architect; maintain submittal log.
• Identify, prepare and present change order requests; maintain change order log.
• Collect, review and respond to subcontractor RFI’s, compile and submit RFI’s to architect as necessary; maintain RFI log.
• Maintain job log
• Develop and build relationships with sub-contractors, architects, engineers and owners.
• Create and distribute O&M manuals and close out documents.
• Service and maintain the project through the warranty period.
Available Opportunities with Allegrone Construction
Allegrone Construction Co. is seeking a working carpenter foreman to manage and oversee residential and commercial projects, and supervise and coordinate field personnel and subcontractors. Candidate must be a Master Carpenter.
Allegrone Construction Co. is seeking experienced carpenters with a good work ethic and attitude. We are presently looking for carpenters skilled in framing, siding or finish work.
Allegrone Construction Co. is seeking highly skilled master carpenters with a minimum of 10 years experience in all phases of carpentry, including interior finish and millwork.
Available Opportunities with Allegrone Masonry
Typical projects include facade restoration, custom cut stone installation, stair reconstruction, stone veneers, retaining walls, fireplaces and chimneys, repointing, CMU and brick installation.
Jobsites are typically located within an 80 mile radius of our home office in Pittsfield, MA. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, with options for a full-time work vehicle and performance based bonuses.